How to use CBD Cream
It is a simple process regarding how to use CBD Cream. You can apply the cream directly to any sore areas, such as the knees or feet and the advantage is that the cream is hyper-focused in this area. It’s the exact same process as with any regular facial and bodily cream. Simply rub a little cream on the target area in a gentle motion ensuring all the cream is absorbed.
We have put together a few pointers on how to use CBD Cream. Follow the simple steps below.
- With our new pump action bottles you know exactly how much CBD you are taking. Remember one fully pressed pump is exactly one serving.
- When applying the CBD cream, remember to wash your hands and the area you are applying it to before using. You can apply the cream to any part of your body.
- The cream can take up to 30 minutes to take effect by the time it is absorbed through the skin so bear this in mind as you may want to time it right.
- Use CBD cream up to twice to three times a day and use it every day without missing a day. It is important to keep using it as CBD absorbs in to the body and becomes more effective over time. Usage will depend on your condition but from our experience we find twice a day is optimum.
- One application can take effect for up to 6 hours or so. Space applications throughout the day.
The skin is the front line barrier where it absorbs and delivers nutrients from anything that is applied to it such as a cream or oil. So, if you are using a CBD product, that’s where absorption happens for the CBD!
There are no known side effects to worry about with topical infused with hemp-derived CBD, although you should always check with a doctor when trying anything new.
You can apply CBD Cream to any area of the body:
- Elbows, knees, and other joints
- Soles of the feet and heels
- Face, especially the temples and around the nose
- Neck and shoulders